Tagless branding labels
A heat transfer is an alternative type of garment branding to woven or printed labels. Because the transfer is applied directly to the garment fabric, it provides a “tagless” branding solution which is very popular in the lightweight, intimate and sportswear sectors of the garment industry in particular.
The absence of a conventional garment label can offer multiple benefits. Consumers don’t suffer the risk of an irritating label at the back of their neck, and companies know that their branding is permanently attached to the garment and cannot be cut out!
How can ABS make heat transfer printing for garment manufacturers easy?
- We can print heat transfers in a variety of shadesusing advanced color matching techniques. Transfers are silk screened onto a clear velum backing and come pre-cut and ready to apply. Create whatever style you desire by using heat transfer labels to produce graphics and designs on your clothing.
- Our transfers are of the finest qualityand garments will last intensive wear and washing without for your branding fading away or distorting. We use high quality screen inks to guarantee a long lasting finish.
- ABS can meet your brand’s ethical and quality standards.We source all our materials from suppliers that meet set environmental and health and safety criteria, ensuring that your heat transfers won’t be harmful to consumers. We only use inks that are free from flits, and require every supplier to meet EU Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) standards.
- We have strategically located production facilities.ABS produces heat press transfers at our factories in Dhaka and Chittagong, offering close proximity to huge garment production industries in Bangladesh.
- Our expert employees can advise on ordersand help your brand to get the best deal. In order to be cost-efficient, heat transfer labels should be arranged based upon the size of the labels and the printing dimensions offered by the machinery. Talk to us if you are unsure how to place orders effectively, and we can help with your artwork.